Over the last five years, the rise of social media as a career is tremendous. A recent data compiled by Offerpop, a social marketing platform- revealed there has been an increase of 1,357 percent in the number of jobs related to social media over Linkedin, since 2010. From the above data, it is fair to say, social media is fun no more; today, it is a powerful weapon for business to expand their market and to increase sales. On the other hand, social media is an ocean of care possibilities for young people in pursuit of a monetarily rewarding & satisfying career ahead.
Planning to make a career in social media? Here, in this article, we provide the complete information on the potential of Social Media Marketing Managers in USA, UK & Australia. This includes what are their responsibilities, their wage, and courses. So, scroll down and have look, why you should choice social media as a means of living.
Before, we go any deep into the role of a Social Media Marketing Manager is, it is imperative to know what exactly he or she is? An SMMM Manager is a qualified individual, who is responsible for overseeing a brand or company’s social profiles. He or she develops marketing plans, implement, and analyze the results. In a nutshell, a Social Media Marketing Manager is a highly visible guy, if hired correctly can directly account for great sales results. First of all, an SMMM Manager will scrutinize the market, then the present social media process & strategies of a specific client to create a framework for both short & long-term goals. To boil down, a Social Media Marketing Manager is someone, who can make or break your business. On the other hand, for young guys, who are considering web marketing as a career, the SMM Manager job is far from boring, full of challenges.
|Social Media Marketing Manager Average Salary
The Responsibilities of a Social Media Marketing Manager Are:
Social Media Manager Job Description-
- As a social media community manager, you will be responsible for building marketing strategies for a business or brand, based on its market and client expectations. This task requires a lot of research work to steer the business to glory. The popular social media channels over those who have put great focus include LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, SlideShare.
- You will have to take care of all the daily social media activities, such as posting regular tweets over Twitter, likes & shares on Facebook, and more to improve the social reach of a business.
- A social media director has to communicate over the various social media channels with potential customers or followers in a professional brand voice manner. This makes a positive impression over the customers, regarding a particular brand.
- You will have to create a social media campaign in accordance with the specification and goals of any client, implement an efficient call-to-action strategy to turn every lead into sales.
- Spending hours on various social channels to find new ways to grow the business network, increase followers.
- As a Social Media Marketing Manager, you are required to make sure your business stay ahead of the curve in terms of implementing the latest techniques to drive revenue from social media.
- Also, you will have to implement the SMM strategies in line with the SEO and keyword policies.
Salary Scope of Social Media Marketing Manager in USA, UK & Australia
The Average Salary a Social Media Marketing Manager Is $49,551 in The US
The Average Salary a Social Media Marketing Manager Is £32,450 in The United Kingdom
The Average Salary a Social Media Marketing Manager Is AU$64,000in Australia.
Qualification for A Social Media Manager in US, UK & Australia
A relevant degree in advertising, public relations, business, digital marketing, media or journalism is required. You can also become as Social Media Marketing Manager with few years of hard work as an SMM executive, but for that, you are required to undergo professional training. And, infact, a certification is must crack interview of a reputed web marketing firm.
To Wrap Up
As a matter of truth, one can’t become Social Media Manager overnight, at first you have to prove yourself as a social media marketing expert, and success will come your way.