Sitaux, leading French player on Age of Empire 2 (AOE 2 DE)
About the game
Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings is a real-time strategy video game developed by Ensemble Studios and published by Microsoft. Released in 1999 for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh, it is the second game in the Age of Empires series. The current version “Age of Empire 2 DE” was released in November 2019.
Sitaux (Arthur Alauzen, 23 years old) is one of the best players worldwide on the AOE2 scene. A rising star from Voobly, being #2 ranked in France during the transition to Age of Empire 2 Definitive Edition in 2019, EdieFR was at that time #1 and left temporary the game to focus on Dofus, its only in April 2022 that he did think to come back on AOE 2 DE, in the meantime over 4 DLC came out with new civs and a lot of game updates. Sitaux is currently number 1 in France and top 15 ATP Rankings (2023).
|Sitaux Tournament Elo||https://aoe-elo.com/player/12/Sitaux|
Due to covid 19, Age of Empire 2 succeed to bring back old time players from the original AOE 2 back into today version.
- Sitaux did well on King of the Desert 4, ending up in the main event but loosing against Lierrey.
- Recently, Sitaux did some downside performances like the World Rumble organised by OGN, a popular French streamer.
- In Team game, Sitaux is grinding the points in top TG tournaments and might become a top 10 TG players in 2022.
- What to expect in the future? Sitaux is forecast to reach position 8 – 12 in main AOE s-tier tournaments in 2022.
- Sitaux qualified for the main event of Red Bull Wololo: Legacy 2022 Age of Empires II but end up 13 to 16th at the event. Sitaux +1 was Kougrialka (GF – 1600 elo).
Unlike many other games, there a gap between the top 100 players, the top 15 will often beat players above the 100th ranked mark with a high percent chance or winning. However, we can count on 3 rising stars in the FR community: Margou, C.Salette & potentially Uzikoti.
Watch other related content: Sitaux vs Babaorum. Read more on the most influencial people on Age of Empire 2 – AOE2 DE.
Sitaux is forecast to reach position 4 – 12 in main AOE s-tier tournaments in 2023. A potential reach of top 4 in 2023 is possible, however we are more likely going to look at a top 12 performances in RM types tournaments.