The Grounds is known for its world-class functions and events hospitality services. Each event space at The Grounds has it’s own beautiful aesthetic, like their latest addition – The Linseed House. Their in-house team of experts will guide you through each step as they bring your event to life through mesmerizing styling, beautiful floral décor, and quality audio & visual equipment. Their exceptional and seamless service will make your event a huge success and unforgettable. In true Grounds style, their personalized food & beverage offerings are designed to suit a spectrum of event styles, ranging from classic morning & afternoon tea and 2 & 3 course seated meals, to grazing tables and chef specialty installations.
The Grounds of Alexandria offers you a spectrum of beautiful event spaces with delightfully crafted fit-outs. Each space communicates its own unique story, with signature ‘The Grounds’ styling and detail at every turn. The event spaces at The Grounds of Alexandria comprises of beautiful indoor and outdoor areas. With world-class food and beverage served, these event places can host from 12 to 600 guests. Onsite parking facility is also available at the venues. Whether you’re looking for the best wedding location in Sydney or a corporate events venue suitable for conferences; The Grounds has the perfect space to cater to your guests.
|1.||The Linseed House||Min. 200 / Max. 600|
|2.||The Garden||Min. 130|
|3.||The Atrium||Min. 50 (day) / Min. 80 (night)|
|4.||The Roastery||Min. 80 (night only)|
|5.||The Patio||Min. 20|
|6.||The Lock In||Min. 12|
Before diving into the details of The Linseed house, let’s have a look on other event spaces at The Grounds, like The Lock In, The Patio, The Roastery, The Atrium, and The Garden. All the event spaces owned by The Grounds are perfect for any kind of events, be it a wedding avenue in Sydney, or elegant office meet-up.
- The Lock In by The Grounds of Alexandria offers a space for guests and their friends to escape and unwind after a long day. It is home to a superb stash of top-shelf Whiskey and spirits offering countless impressive selections for your tipple of choice. This space is perfect for hosting private dinners, bucks nights, and business meetings with a plasma screen included in the space.
- The Patio is a charming outdoor setting are by The Grounds of Alexandria, perfect for intimate celebrations. This event space is perfect for kitchen tea, baby shower, media lunches, birthday party, and much more.
- The Roastery of The Grounds is ideal for hosting evening cocktail or seated celebrations. The former vintage warehouse and 1900’s pie factory features a combination of contemporary & industrial details with polished tiles, steel frames and custom cabinetry.
- The Atrium is a beautifully styled indoor garden, which gives out fresh, light and charming vibes, perfect for a private entertaining space located behind The Potting Shed. The romantic space is enveloped in greenery with the Parisian inspired interior. Wooden tables and bentwood chairs against a backdrop of cream wall panelling gives out fresh vibes for any event.
- The Grounds onsite florist, The Grounds Florals By Silva, trades from within the Atrium space during the daytime, with beautiful florals overflowing onto the laneway.
- The Grounds’ Garden is their largest event space consisting of three areas – the Gazebo, the Arbour and the Patio. It has a brick wall covered with vines and a generous scattering of fairy lights, which provides the border for the Garden that offers both an urban sanctuary & a beautiful event space. It is a perfect venue to host a wide variety of event, ranging from wedding celebrations to corporate parties.
Now that you’ve got insights on the beautiful event spaces of the grounds, let’s get into the detail about their latest addition – The Linseed House by The Grounds of Alexandria:
The Linseed House
The Grounds of Alexandria have unveiled a spectacular new venue space by the name of The Linseed House in Sydney, Australia. It is a timeless art-deco-inspired event space, which is sure to take your breath away. Created as The Grounds exclusive event space for enormous groups, it’s the perfect place to host your dream wedding or elegant corporate event. It is the largest event space at The Grounds of Alexandria, crafted with beautifully exposed heritage brick walls and arched windows flooding the room with natural light, the venue has a 10m high ceiling and a mezzanine balcony with gold detailing, parquetry flooring, suspended lights, and cottage green accents, creating a perfectly luxurious warehouse vibe. Don’t worry about the wedding catering cost because The Linseed provides exquisite catering arrangements at the best market price. The private bar has antique mirrored ceilings, art deco lighting, plush, floral bar seating, and a cozy fireplace for your guests. The Linseed House has its very own intimate space upstairs, which can be used as a perfect bridal room. The event space can hold up to 400 guests, along with a huge dance floor.
Here’s what you and your guests will enjoy at The Linseed House:
- A world-class food and beverage menu curated by Group Executive Chef, Paul McGrath
- A truly unique events space with The Grounds signature style at every turn
- A private event space, separate from public areas
The Grounds Signature Styling
The Linseed House’s style and beauty are unmatched with thought and detail at every turn, designed by the experts from ACME. You can enjoy your event in a beautiful hall decorated with striking exposed heritage brick walls and art deco lighting. The event space has a grand 10m high ceiling with ambient suspended lights. The event space has tall arched windows, which flood the room with natural light during the day and create stunning architectural details at night. Enjoy a mesmerizing view at the mezzanine balcony with lush gold designer detailing. The intricate parquetry flooring adds warmth to space.
The Private Bar
Who doesn’t love a private bar at events and celebrations? The Linseed House includes its own private bar, whose décor is mesmerizing. The bar has antique mirrored ceilings, art deco lighting, a cozy fireplace, a green marble & timber bar with brass accents and plush, and floral bar seating. The event space also includes operable walls in place, which can separate the space from the main room. The intimate bar area at The Linseed House creates an ideal area to host your pre or post-event drinks.
Room Features & Capabilities
Rooms at The Linseed House are indeed a creation of art and comfort. Here are a few features and capabilities of rooms at Linseed:
- Classical and Timeless design with fine details at every turn
- Exclusive bar with a cozy fireplace and an operable wall
- Ceiling framing with rigging points for lighting and sound
- Intimate event space upstairs designed for bridal, green or board room purposes
- Operable walls – for breakout spaces or to host smaller events
- Blackout blinds for darker events and corporate functions
- Internal bathrooms within the space
If you are thinking of planning a beautiful destination wedding in Sydney, elegant office lunch or just a small evening tea party with your mates, The Linseed House by The Grounds of Alexandria is just the perfect place to make your celebration and unforgettable experience. The Grounds’ name comes in the first place when we talk about world-class functions and events hospitality services in Australia.