Right from the time of human civilization, the desire to extend human lifespan hasn’t gone any lesser. Long before 1000 BCE, the concept of an “elixir of life” appeared in the Indian Vedas, and the search for it consumed alchemists for hundreds of years, from ancient China and India to Medieval Europe. Unfortunately, many of the “elixirs” created by these alchemists contained heavy metals, which tended to have the opposite of the intended effect. With the arrival of new technologies and vast knowledge, extending healthy human life increasingly appears to be possible. Several approaches are being taken to increase the lifespan of the human race.
Company’s Contact Information
|1||Company Name||CK Cell Technologies Pty Ltd|
|3||Address||20/9 Hudson Ave, Castle Hill 2154, Australia|
|4||Telephone||+61 (0) 416 486 066|
Here are some of the methods which are used to increase the lifespan of humans:
- Dracula Approach – This method is an unrealistic method to increase the longevity of a human. It appears to have some evidence that blood transfusions from the younger and youthful human on elderly human may increase the longevity of their life.
- Caloric restriction – It is a less popular method of extending life by severely restricting caloric intake. An experiment was done on mice where it was proven that putting them on near-starvation but nutrient-rich diets extended their life by 50%. It’s something a few Americans might give a try.
- Drugs and Supplements – When cells become senescent or stop dividing some of them die, but others just stay around and secrete inflammatory molecules that harm nearby cells and tissues. This causes diseases and shortens the lifespan. The search is on for drugs that eliminate those senescent cells and reverse the impairment they cause.
- Genetic Manipulation – This method includes manipulating the genes that facilitate aging. It has shown to extend the lifespan of roundworms, flies, and mice. A company is exploring whether this can be done with dogs and humans, but its founders are keeping progress tightly under wraps.
- Regenerative Medicine – This method of increasing the lifespan of the human race is all about restoring the structure and function of damaged tissues or organs using everything from stem cells to 3D bio-printers.
The process of replacing, engineering or regenerating human cells, tissues or organs to establish normal function is what known as the method of Regenerative Medicine. It also supports the possibility of growing tissues and organs in the laboratory and implanting them in the body when it cannot heal itself. This method of “life longevity” can solve the problem of the shortage of organs available for donations and organ transplant rejection. It can be done by deriving regenerated organ’s cell from the patient’s tissue or cells and implanting it at the required place.
What you need to know about CK Cell Technologies Pty Ltd
CK Cell Technologies Pty Ltd Is an Australian Regenerative Medicine Company focusing on developing innovative and effective cell-based therapies to address significant unsettled human medical conditions. Being an R&D company in Australia, CK Cell Technologies Pty Ltd develops the innovative science of stem cells into diagnostic and therapeutic modalities for osteoarthritis, various neurodegenerative diseases and skin repair. The company strongly believes in ensuring the quality and safety of our products by the consistent enhancement of best practices and compliance with the evolving regulatory framework.
Their team’s vision is to drive the Australian regenerative market globally by taking care of the patient’s needs and value their relationship with their researchers and collaborators. The company aims to become a leader in the development of stem-cell-based diagnostic and therapeutic discoveries to improve human health with the help of regenerative medicine; achieved via the collaboration of researchers, scientists, clinicians, technicians and health workers under one roof.
CK Cell Technologies – Values
- Innovation – The Company believes in innovation, research and development of new generation in human therapeutics reliable with the process of regenerative medicines.
- Collaboration – Their team collaborates and brings ideas together to build relationships upon the vast knowledge, diverse opinions and best practices leading to clinical outcomes.
- Clinical translation – They discover new, safer, stem cell-based treatment modalities for the unmet clinical needs of humans
- Integrity – They believe in respecting each member, building trust, rewarding loyalty, communicating well, and improving their results.
CK Cell Technologies – Products
- Mesenchymal stem cells – derived from adipose and dental tissues for various human conditions.
- Stem cell-derived secretions and exosomes for cosmeceutic and therapeutic purposes.
- iPSC and MSCs for research and development.
What you need to know about Stem Cells
A stem cell is a type of cell in the human body, which has the unique ability to develop into specialized cell types in the body. In the future, they may be used to substitute cells and tissues that have been damaged or lost due to disease. Stem cells have the potential to differentiate into several adult cell types, hence they can be multipotent or pluripotent. Stem cells can restore or regenerate damaged tissues.
Most cells in the human body are specialized to perform particular functions, such as red blood cells carry oxygen in the blood, but they are unable to divide. Stem cells, on the other hand, provide new cells for the body as it grows, and replace specialised cells that are damaged or lost. Stem cells have the potential to divide over and over again to produce new cells. As they divide and multiply, they can change into the other types of cell that make up the body.
Adult stem cells are multipotent and can produce more restricted cell types than embryonic stem cells. Since adult stem cells can be derived from and used for the same patient, both ethical controversy and immunogenic rejection can be prohibited. As a result, researchers, scientists and clinicians are excited to see how stem cells treat various diseases, injury, and the deterioration of tissues due to aging or trauma.
In a Nutshell
CK Cell Technologies Pty Ltd strongly teaches the principle of quality and safety of all stem cells based technologies. This Australian Regenerative Medicine strives to create a better and healthy place for the human race with the help of its prime focus on developing innovative and effective cell-based therapies to address significant unsettled human medical conditions.